Where is the fire button

I have the Ortur 2 Pro and the laser fire button is missing. Is this intentional?

I split this as you posted at the end of a long, unrelated post. Your system is different from those in the other thread.

To see the ā€˜Fireā€™ button displayed in the ā€˜Moveā€™ tabā€¦

1 Like

This did not work for me, the fire button is still missing. It comes back when I switch to a different laser in LightBurn (without actually having the other laser connected to the computer)

Youā€™re saying youā€™ve enabled ā€œEnable Fire Buttonā€ in Device Settings (while selected for Ortur device) and the fire button is not showing?

A more general set of things to check here:

I rebooted lightburn and it is working. I had just done a firmware update, soā€¦ mia culpa for not trying that first.

Now if my files just werenā€™t mirrored verticallyā€¦ thatā€™s for a different thread though, after sleep.

The machine origin of the D1 is top-left but front-left for Ortur. So youā€™ll have to manually flip all designs that were originally done while configured for top-left (or anything other than front-left for that matter).

Thought so, thanks for saving me some hunting for a more elegant solution. I can do that.
The left side preview pane during ā€œadjust imageā€ is still flipped after that, but se la vi. I will mostly be making new projects anyway.
(That xTool is going to probably become a front left machine with some limit switches before going back into production anyway, one way or the other)

I have the LM3, Iā€™ve set the settings exactly as shown, and it looks exactly like it looks on your screen shot, but the button is still missing for me.

Can you post a screenshot?