Where to mount camera on my Omtech 100w?

First time poster…Hello all!

I’m looking for some guidance on where i can mount a camera on my Omtech 100w laser. I have had this laser for a few months now and now realise some jobs will be much easier if i have a camera fitted.
I have seen multiple videos on Youtube and nearly every one has the camera mounted in a different position. Also i can’t find any videos with the same model of laser as mine. I don’t have the camera yet but i will be looking to purchase a camera and mount from the lightburn website.

So if anyone has advice on where a camera is best mounted, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

This section of our documentation is worth review, Using a Camera - LightBurn Software Documentation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rick! So am i right in saying that i only want to use the camera when the lid is open to line everything up? Therefore i take my measurement to work out what camera i need from the bed to the underside of the lid where the camera is to be mounted?

Correct. Mounting there will provide a downward view of the entire bed.

1 Like

Thank You! I will measure my distance and choose a camera accordingly.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.