Which ruida controller to purchase?

Can someone please advise me as to which Ruida controller to purchase? I have a larger Rabbit 80-watt laser with a Leetro controller. I desperately need to switch over to Lightburn software. I have been using the “Leetro 5.3” software for years not knowing that I could change out the controller. :frowning: So, anyway, I have been doing a little research on the Ruida controllers and I am a little perplexed as the which controller to buy and why. I am thinking the RDC6445S Controller???
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help shed some light on this.
Wes

I’m about to do a controller swap to the RDC6445. Just be aware the control pad is larger than the others and the rotary is tricky to set up depending on what firmware you get.

Hey Jeff,
Thanks for mentioning the size, I checked and I think I am good to go on size. Are you changing from a leetro controller? I do have the rotary attachment, but never really used it, so that shouldn’t be an issue. I was just a little unsure of which controller to get/need. I guess that all do the same task, just more bells & whistles on some??? $273 on Alibaba but takes about 3 weeks. Does that sound like a good deal to you? I may just pay more and get off of Amazon??? Thanks for your time/advice.

I have never used Alibaba. You could also check out cloudraylaser.com