Why has the grid size suddenly changed?

Why is the grid suddenly small?

Scroll wheel on your mouse?

Has the size - mm, inches etc. actually changed or are you zooming in and out with the scroll wheel?

There may be some hot keys that change the default page size, but I am not aware of them.

Ctrl +/- will also zoom in and out.

Ctrl 0 ( zero ) will zoom to the default page size.

1 Like

There is not.

Everything else you offer…spot on, so thank you. The only other place to check for the correct setting, would be the Device Settings page where you enter the true physical size of your bed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully a tangent on the original question is okay :grimacing:. Is there a 100% complete hot-key sheet or guide for LightBurn? And I apologize that I can’t recall the specifics, but I searched and found various hot-key guides for LightBurn but then noticed some of the hot-keys mentioned here weren’t part of any of the hot-key lists I could find. I’d love to have a 100% complete list I can print and put next to my LightBurn PCs.

I also noticed that at least a couple of the hot-keys weren’t indicated on their associated buttons/menu options.

And I apologize for the lack of specifics. If needed though, please let me know and I’ll hunt them down and document them this time (ummm, hopefully - LoL!).

Thanks,
Don

1 Like

What’s a Hot Key???

They’re more commonly known as ‘shortcuts’. Ctrl+C would be the “hotkey” combination for Copy, for example, and Ctrl+V is for Paste.

100%? - Nope, but we are trying. :wink: We are in progress, rewriting our documentation and continue to update as we add new ones. Hotkeys - LightBurn Software Documentation

Yes please. If you notice anything like this, we always want to know. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome – THANK YOU and will document them going forward :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:!

Don

1 Like

Found one :slightly_smiling_face:. The hotkey to update the camera view (Alt + C) as was discussed in this post: https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/t/hotkey-for-camera-control-update-overlay/14966.

As best I can tell, there is no indication in the LightBurn that a hotkey for this exists, or at least not if you hover over the button or poke around in the camera control dialog (?) box. Also, I didn’t see and my searches failed to find a reference for it on the hotkey page link above.

As an aside, I’m constantly updating the camera when setting up a new job. Any chance on getting a live feed option?

And sorry for hijacking the thread/post :confused:!

Thanks!! Don

1 Like

It could be added - I would likely make it happen about once a second if enabled, because the processing is pretty heavy.

1 Like

This has been noted in our tracking system, so we will update and add at some point. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where do I send the pizzas :smiley::wink:?

Thank you kindly! But another member has beaten you on this front. I mean, pizzas are always welcome…but they added coffee to the mix and offered to serve us directly in Italy. :ok_hand: :man_shrugging: How are we to say no? Maybe when we get back. Long flight, so I am sure we will be hungry again. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.