Why RUIDA doesn't light the laser below 10mm/s (80W)

Hello, I got a vevor 80W CO2 with an RUIDA RDC6445G/S controler. When I want to use high power 85/90% with low speed, the laser is not fired below 10mm/s. I checked the max power on the controller (95%), and I don’t understand why it refuse speeds between 1 and 10%. 11% is fine.
This is happening if I use Lightburn or the controller to pilot the cut.
Could someone help?
THanks

What is the minimum of the layer set to?

Most likely the start speed in the Ruida is set to 10mm/s.

Anytime you are at or below the start speed, it will produce minimum power, as set within the layer. From my time with these, it works like this… Red is the power sent by the Ruida.

This is changed via File → Machine Settings → Start speed.

Good luck

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you so much Jack for this answer. If it took me so long to come back it’s because on my version of the ruida software, there is no minimum speed setting. I spent an awful lot of time scrolling all items, looking for the different passwords needed, reading the full documentation… but I cannot find it.
So, today I tried a new approach and loaded the machine settings from lightburn through the menu modification, machine settings, and there it is…
So thank you again.

I did post this…

What was your factory setting?

Glad you got it up…

Have fun

:smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.