Wo finde ich den License-Key

Liebe Gemeinde,
ich habe durch Angabe der Kreditkarteninfos LB-GCODE gekauft. In meinem Account wird bezahlt angezeigt. Ich kann aber nirgends einen Hinweisfinden wo nun die Lizens zu finden ist. LB versteht meine Anfrage nicht und reagiert vorerst nicht. Vieleicht weil Wochenende ist.
Kennt jemand den Ablauf? Was hat das mit Shop zu tun?

Vielen Dank für eure Aufmerksamkeit

Dear community,
I purchased LB-GCODE by providing my credit card information. My account shows paid. But I can’t find any indication of where the license can be found. LB doesn’t understand my request and won’t respond for the time being. Maybe because it’s the weekend.
Does anyone know the process? What does this have to do with shop?

Thank you very much for your attention

You should be sent two emails. The first is a receipt of transaction. The other contains the key. Check your junk mail if you haven’t seen the emails and make sure you’re using the email that you listed when ordering.

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort
Ich habe gerade eben auf der Forumseite das TAB Licens Portal gesehen. Dort drauf geklickt finde ich auf einmal den gültigen Schlüssel. Für mich ist das sehr merkwürdig.

Many thanks for the quick response
I just saw the TAB Licens Portal on the forum page. When I clicked on it, I suddenly found the valid key. For me this is very strange.

That’s a method to manage your license and is an alternative way to find your key. Glad you found it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.