Would one of these mini PCs handle Lightburn fine?

Hey guys,
Do you think if I ran my K40 and lightburn on

[> this mini PC](Fanless Mini PC,Intel x5-Z8350 HD Graphics Mini Desktop Computer,Windows 10 64-bit,DDR3 2GB 32GB eMMC,4K HD,Dual Band WiFi AC,Bluetooth 4.2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D9YX3W6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pAZwDbWXYPK8Y)

I’d have any issues? It will just be used for Lightburn, nothing else. There is another that is like 25 bucks more than has 4gb ram and a little better processor.

Thanks.

I think the 2Gb might be limiting, for Win10. I have one of these:

It’s not blazing fast, but it works, and that’s only 4Gb. The Atom chip has more cores than the Celeron, but a lower frequency cap, and since LightBurn is mostly single-threaded, the Atom would probably be slightly slower, but close. I think the 2Gb of ram would be the biggest limitation.

Thanks for the solid info Oz. And good to hear from the creator of the software that is using one of these mini PCs. I think I’m going to go ahead and give this one a try ( and see how it does. I’m pretty fine with slow. I basically do everything on my Macbook Pro and just share the lightburn file with the current computer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.