Wrong Coordinates

Hello Lightburn team,
Unfortunately my english is bad and i have to use google translate.

I installed Lightburn and it works so far. I do have one problem: When starting Lightburn, the machine moves to the homing position. In the basic settings the Origin is on the bottom left. The homing position should therefore be X0 Y0 and Z0.
The work area is displayed correctly. The machine shows something else, see picture. I cannot move the machine with G commands because the direction is negative. How can I adjust that the X direction is positive. and the Y position must also be positive or, best of all, set to + 1000mm. Is that possible? If you need more information, please contact us.
Thank you for your information
Greetings Eduard
first Picture machine in Origin Position
second Picture the machine in Homing Position

!
IMG_20201129_105634|375x500 !

You need to apply a workspace offset to shift the origin to the front-left, much like zeroing the machine to a workpiece in CNC mode.

If, for example, the X and Y axis lengths of your machine were 500mm and 400mm, you would use this command

G10 L2 P1 X-500 Y-400

We discuss this in detail here: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CommonGrblSetups.html

If this text or that documentation page doesn’t translate well, feel free to ask me to explain.

Thanks now everything works

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.