Xtool D1 Pro 20 W wont power on

Hello everybody, new to the forum here.
I recently bought the Xtool D1 Pro 20 W 2 -1 Kit with IR head and some more attachments. I installed it all as per instructions, and just tried some test files with 20 W head, I updated the firmware as the Xtool software was suggesting and after that called it a night. the next day when I powered on the Laser, nothing, the light on top of the printer did not turn on, nothing happens, and the PC did not recognize it either. The only indication it has some sort of power is the blue LED next to the SIM slot. I tested both power bricks with my multimeter and it shows correctly 24v as it should. I have already sent a ticket to XTool Support, but it is the weekend.
I was just wondering did anyone have similar problems with their tools, and what might be an issue, what might cause this sudden breakdown.
I’m not even sure, what controller board this is or what software it is running, is it GRBL, is it Smootieboard ?

I am having this exact issue tonight, what did you learn about yours?

Hi all, so I am having the same issues. At first the machine was not reading the files. I did an update and it worked once. I was excited. The next day I go to use it and same thing not reading files. I tried to do another update and now it won’t power on at all just the same blue light nothing else

I managed to fix it by manually updating the firmware through XTool Official Software (XTool Creative Space). The machine was basically bricked.

1 Like