Xtool d1 pro 20w connection lost

Hellow ive been running into a connection lost issue during engraving. It started with a whatchband it would go for 1-2 min then say lost connection and run the same file it could go 5-6 min before the same issue. I figured it was a file issue because before and after those issues i did a diffrent file and their was no issue. I just recently made a new file to engrave and it gets anywhere from 5-20 min in before connection lost issue again. Ive even tried in creative space with usb and wifi and get the same issue. I just went and got a new usb cable ive restarted the software and computer. Ive redownloaded light burn check my ports but cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated thank you. I know this is a common question and ive gone through the forums and youtube videos but i cant figure it out. Does this happen with certain dxf ai or svg files?

The fact both softwares give you the same problem could indicate a power related issue

Is this particular job high demand on power?
Try lowering your power to 1% and run it again, will it stop causing troubles?

Its not a power issue. Its always on a infill burn not a cutting. Its usually only at 20-70 % power as infill its not on constant power draw either. But ill try the 1% power shorty and let u know

1 Like