Xtool D1 Pro 20W > message "the cut may be out of bounds...."

Problem with Lightburn. I’m a newbie in laser engraving and especially with Lightburn… I have an Xtool D1 pro 20W. I installed, normally, correctly my Laser in with the file provided by Xtool. He responds perfectly. On the other hand, when I want to burn anything (vectorial or bmp), I get a message “the cut may be out of bounds. Do you want to burn anyway?”. I even launch the engraving when it engraves anything (squares, rectangles, a piece of line, etc.) and exceeds the limits of the frame! I have to stop it! Even more, if I draw a square or other with the Lightburn program itself (left column), there I have no problem and no message. It’s not drawing, I’ve tried several and have no problems with Xtool creative Space. Thank you to anyone who can help me because I’m dry!

Please read through this other Topic. It essentially covers the same scenario.

I did exactly what you advised me, I actually don’t have the message anymore, it actually prints in the frame BUT the drawing or the text is composed of triangles overlapping each other…

Can you take a screenshot of LightBurn with your design loaded and provide a photo of your burn. It’s unclear what you’re facing.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.