Xtool D1 Pro Kamikaze

Hola mi problema, es que cuando pulso el botón START el laser se lanza a un lado muy violentamente.
El FRAME lo hace perfecto, he cambiado a los 3 tipos de posicionamiento y siempre hace lo mismo. Estoy bastante agobiado, ¿alguna idea de que hago mal?.
Por cierto con el software de Xtool Creative, sin problemas, graba y corta perfecto.

Hello my problem is that when I press the START button the laser is thrown to the side very violently.
The FRAME does it perfectly, I have switched to all 3 types of positioning and it always does the same thing. I’m pretty overwhelmed, any idea what I’m doing wrong?.
By the way, with the Xtool Creative software, without problems, it records (engraves) and cuts perfectly.

2 things to check:

1. Are you homing the laser before operating?
  2. I suspect you are working in mm/s vs mm/min and have entered values meant for mm/min. If so, change to mm/min, update the values, and then retest.

La velocidad la tengo bien, se lanza contra el lateral golpeando con brusquedad, como si intentará grabar fuera de la máquina.

I have good speed, it launches against the side hitting sharply, as if it were trying to record out of the machine.

Please take a full screenshot of Lightburn please.

Change the Start from (empezar desde) mode to “Absolute Coords”. Do you still have the issue?

You didn’t confirm that you’re homing the laser. But make sure you do so.

He descubierto que tengo un problema con las escalas, hago un circulo de 10mm pulso en FRAME y hace el marco perfecto, pero cuando pulso START, lo intenta grabar mucho mas grande por eso se choca.

I have discovered that I have a problem with the scales, I make a 10mm circle I click on FRAME and it makes the perfect frame, but when I press START, it tries to record it much bigger so it crashes.

He conseguido que funcione en “Coords absolutas”, probaba a cambiar entre los 3 modos pero no reiniciaba el programa. Ahora por fin me funciona. Muchas gracias!
Una duda, ¿no se puede usar ninguno de los otros 2 modos que son mucho mas prácticos para centrar la pieza?

I have managed to get it to work in “Absolute Coords”, I tried to change between the 3 modes but it did not restart the program. Now it finally works for me. Thank you very much!
One question, can’t you use any of the other 2 modes that are much more practical to center the piece?

You can use the other modes but you need to be familiar with how your laser operates to understand the relationship between your design and how it gets interpreted.

In what way is it more practical to center the piece using those other methods? Maybe there’s an alternative approach you can take if you explain why it’s harder in Absolute Coords.

Yo voy a utilizar el laser para grabar pequeños objetos como llaveros o bolígrafos y es muy practico poder usar el modo “Posición actual”. Con “Xtool Creative” si lo podría hacer pero es un software muy limitado.

I am going to use the laser to engrave small objects such as key chains or pens and it is very practical to be able to use the “Current position” mode. With “Xtool Creative” I could do it but it is a very limited software.

What makes Absolute Coords less practical? I don’t see how this would be really any different.

The major consideration that you need to make when using Current Position is that the design you are burning will fit within the area that your laser head is currently positioned. That the laser head will not be requested to go beyond the edges of the laser. You can get a warning of this if you enable “Enable ‘out of bounds’ warning” in Device Settings.

1 Like

creo que es mas fácil, mover el cabezal con la mano y ponerlo donde quiera.

I think it’s easier, move the head by hand and put it where you want.

Moving the laser with your hand is likely the reason why you’re having issues. Doing so breaks the controllers understanding of position.

Go ahead and use Current Position but use the jogging controls to move the laser. That should avoid the issues you’re seeing and also allow you to use Current Position.

Keep in mind also that moving the laser head by hand can cause damage to your laser. The motion in the stepper motors create a current that can backfeed into the rest of the components of the laser.

3 Likes

Genial! Problema resuelto, muchas gracias.

Cool! Problem solved, thank you very much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.