xTool D1 Pro lbdev file and CH340 Driver

Do these files still need to be used, I saw the dates from 2022 and do not know if they are still needed today.

XTOOL-D1ProV3.lbdev
CH341SER driver

Thank you.

Those files are still valid for setting up a different xTool device, the D1 Pro. Here are instructions on that:

There’s a big difference between the xTool P2 and the D1 Pro.

I’m going to move this to it’s own thread in an effort to reduce any confusion that might be caused by having more than one device type in the thread.

It’s probably a good idea to keep the lbdev file handy. Your current License, and your current version of LightBurn will endure long after xTool decides that changes are necessary. LightBurn offers the opportunity to revert to any version of the software up to the last (update) expiry date.

The driver is fairly common and comes from a prominent manufacturer. I don’t see it posing a problem.

I can’t speak to the future availability of previous releases of software or firmware from manufacturers.

If the files are small, add an extra .txt extension to the filename and post it here as a backup. I’ll try to prevent repetition.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the reply.

Thank you for the help.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.