XTool F1 / RA2 Support

I’m having an issue using my XTool RA2 with my Xtool F1 in Lightburn. For some reason, my rotary chuck will not operate while using Lightburn. I have tried to apply all of the setting and I know the RA2 isn’t faulty because it works in XCS. If anyone has any tips or tricks on how to make these products work in Lightburn, it would help me out a lot!

There has been some talk about the Z-Axis or U-Axis rotary behavior for the xTool D1 and D1 Pro engravers. The recommendation made by xTool selects a unique axis for LightBurn, this choice comes with a lower speed limit for both Axes creating poor results. If you have Screen captures of the Machine Settings from XCS we should be able to get LightBurn set up with similar settings.

Is what you’re seeing similar to this behavior here?

I am having a similar issue, the RA2 doesn’t seem to be connecting via the the F1 with Lightburn.

We have not received an xTool F1 for testing. When it arrives we can begin testing and attempt to develop the settings you need.

In the meantime, if you’re willing and interested, It would be very helpful to capture what settings (and files… :wink: ) you can from XCS and share them with us.

Also, as best as I can tell, the XTool F1 Extension does not work either which definitely makes me think it’s a software issue between XTool and LightBurn. I have put a ticket in on the XTool side.

I am glad to help but the XCS software doesn’t provide much into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.