Y axis moves in opposite direction, + moves - and - moves +

DO NOT post your License Key

If your issue requires LightBurn staff attention, please email us at support@LightBurnSoftware.com - this is a public forum
After purchasing my license key, my Y axis moves in the opposites directions. plus moves Negative and Negative moves in the plus direction. Everything was working well while using the free trial version. I have checked the machine setup, plugs etc… and used the Xtool Creation software that comes with the machine and it works correctly. So, I know it must be the software unless I’m missing something.

If this is your only problem they can be reversed in edit-machine settings

I understand, but I’m not seeing where in that window that I can change the Y Axis.

Should be $3 pin invert. And then “write” changes.

Found it! It is already $3

Change the true false and write changes

I can change from false to true, won’t let me change any text. Makes no difference in operation.

Did you “write” changes?

Yes, made no difference.

Try going to console window and typing $3=3 enter.

Made no difference. Thank you for the help, I’m done for tonight. Other projects to finish.

xTool machines do not allow changes to GRBL configuration.

I’m guessing two things:

1. The Origin setting in Edit->Device Settings is in correct for your machine. It should be top-left.
  2. You didn’t use the .lbdev file provided by xTool to create your device. I suggest you do so as there are other configurations that come with the file.
    Operate xTool D1 Pro with LightBurn - xTool Support Center

Thank you very much! Problem solved! Have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.