Zoom-To-Frame Offset

Howdy again,
Another tedious feature question.
Is there an offset for CTRL-SHIFT-A / Zoom-To-Frame ? I use this feature a lot but always find myself zooming in; other’s way be zooming out. Obviously the centering is the key here BUT is it possible to offset the command with a (*115% zoom)?
(:smile:

I don’t believe there’s anything that would allow you to change the relative zoom level for that action.

You must have a very specific workflow for that to be an issue, however. I’m curious what you’re doing that would make this desirable. Can you elaborate on this? Perhaps there’s an alternative approach that would suffice.

It’s mostly my compulsive eccentricity… BUT I will say I do a lot of 1:1 comparisons and I do use paper templates for things. I often have two instances of lightburn or an image file up and am switching between to two and like to have them scaled proportionally. This is all very me-specific, I know. None of my suggestion are emergencies. If I could help the team and code these things in, I would lol

Interesting.

If this is important for you then I’d suggesting putting in a formal feature request for a configurable zoom amount.

This sounds like one of those features that is not missed because its not there, but if it was quite a lot of people would be using it, I know I will be voting for it, more for a conveniance rather than a requirement.

Thanks for the input everyone.
I realize things like this can be annoying and specific but I guess anything that’s important to workflow is worth talking about.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.