21.5V instead of 24V on Wind and Status

Hi, sorry for the late reply, I didn’t save the password to the forum and only had it in this pc.
I would like to thank everyone that helped me out! You’re great, this solved my problem. I soldered new transistors and everything is working fine now :grinning:

1 Like

Can you tell us which ones?

Did you follow a guide somewhere?

Glad it’s up… take care

:smile_cat:

Yes, I ordered MMBT2222A transistors from Amazon and soldered then in the place I highlighted in the photo! The are the size of ants but it’s easy to solder with a good iron.

I will try to find the link for the post that recommended this transistors and post it here.

Thank you! Take care too.

I saw the transistors I need to use in this link:

3 Likes

Hi Dave, I have another question I think you can help me.
I updated my ruida firmware with the one on you Mod Page but now it creates a lot of lines in the LCD. Can you send me the link to the original website to download the firmware?

Thank you!

Not sure what’s causing that. You might try dropping back a version or two and reloading. I was jumping back and forth between versions over a few months trying to diagnose a firmware / software mismatch some time back. Doesn’t bother the controller to load and reload different versions. The file I have there came direct from Ruida, so I can’t be of any help there. The company you purchased the machine or controller from is supposed to be putting out current firmware since Ruida lets them modify it, but they usually drop the ball on it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.