A G-code word was repeated in the block

I’m constantly getting stoppages due to errors. I’ve tried several versions of the software and different file types. I’ve changed both the USB and Power cords. Any help is appreciated

TIA Colby

If you share which error(s) we can assist you. :slight_smile:

error:25

A G-code word was repeated in the block.

On or near line 23994:

Job halted

Have you changed the firmware you are running? Are you running GRBL-LPC firmware, by chance?

As far as I know I have GRBL-LPC firmware installed

We have confirmation this issue has been resolved and will be in the next release. :slight_smile:

Edit: I am confused about what firmware you are running. You should be using the official firmware released from Ortur. Is there a reason you have flashed with GRBL-LPC?

Awesome. When’s the next release?

We get asked this a lot… Best we can offer is “soon-ish” - we don’t really give hard dates.

But please re-read my post edit and answer back, if you will.

I had read that would fix some of the other issues I was having. I just changed it back to the Official Firmware and am running a test run

Source? GRBL-LPC is for the LPC1769 chip and not intended for the Ortur hardware you have, so information from the source of this recommendation should be used with caution. :wink:

ok, changed back to official firmware. Now I’m getting “error:24
Two G-code commands that both require the use of the XYZ axis words were detected in the block.
On or near line 29637:”

Thoughts?

What Device Profile are you using?

GRBL? I’m not sure what you’re asking

@OrturTech, how best to help Colby get back to the default, working configuration? :slight_smile: Thanks

@OrturTech Any new info?

Now the laser is also stopping mid burn, but not turning the laser off Just getting better and better

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.