A40640 80W doesnt cut

Hello Jack, … yes that’s right (at the moment) - I received my Air Assist module (ordered through Etsy) on December 3rd and it didn’t fit because Atomstack has two different laser modules on offer for the 10/50 watt laser. … identical in performance, but different in the “packaging”. (Longer windshield protector for the M50 module) - It’s the M50 and X7Pro modules - anyone who goes to the Atomstack site will see that there is a difference! (See print screen below)

The M50 laser module has a different diameter on the lens than the X7Pro module and this creates a little confusion. If I get the new module for the X7Pro from TovoDe via Etsy, I will announce it here, otherwise you can also follow it on the Etsy page to see whether TovoDe offers the new Air Assist for both modules. Atomstack itself is responsible for the confusion and only the manufacturer knows why he made two different modules that are identical in performance. best regards Robby1 :+1:

What amazes me that the diameter of the slider in your X7 Pro case is only 14 mm, while it is 16 mm on my X7Pro (see photos) - the front screen is also not so high on mine, only about 28 mm - see also On the Atomstack page under accessories the various front screens (M50 & X7) offered - that’s why I would prefer this solution, but I am in contact with the manufacturer at Etsy, who had already made an Air Assist for the M50 module and it went with it Not to me, because he had bought an M50 module especially for it and that probably had the same data as yours (14 mm) … regarding the lens sleeve. (See also my message to Jack here above) - thank you & greetings Wolfgang