ALARM:9 error en el ciclo de autoguiado (ALARM:9 error in autohoming cycle)

Hola buenas tardes, alguien podria ayudarme por favor, tengo una sculpfun s30 pro, al iniciar se mueve el “eje x” pero el “eje y” no y me manda el siguiente mensaje:

Hello, good afternoon, could someone help me please, I have a sculpfun s30 pro, when starting the “x axis” moves but the “y axis” does not and it sends me the following message:

Esperando conexión…

Waiting for connection…

ok

[VER:1.1h.20221226:]

[OPT:V,15,128]

Target buffer size found

ok

Iniciando

ALARM:9

Error en el ciclo de autoguiado. No se pudo encontrar el interruptor de límite en de la distancia de búsqueda. Definido como 1.5 * max_travel en la búsqueda y 5 * pulloff en las fases de localización.

Error in the auto homing cycle. The search distance limit switch could not be found. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel in the search and 5 * pulloff in the localization phases.

ok

Grbl 1.1h [‘$’ for help]

[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]

ok

No se como arreglarlo, se verifico los cables y que todo estuviera correctamente

I don’t know how to fix it, I checked the cables and that everything was correct

Does the Yaxis move at all, like with Jog, or does it just sit there?
With the power off, is the Yaxis free to move by hand through its complete range?

Hola, con la alimentacion apagada se mueve perfectamente, las bandas mo estan ni apretadas ni flojas, al encenderlo y mandarlo a “home” se mueve completamente el “eje x” se queda como leyendo o algo asi y despues se muestra “alarm9” en la consola

Hello, with the power off it moves perfectly, the mo bands are neither tight nor loose, when you turn it on and send it to “home” it moves completely the “x axis” it stays like reading or something like that and then “alarm9” is shown on the console

This is to check if you have power to the Yaxis motor.
If your machine Autohomes with Lightburn startup, disable that in the Device Settings window. Then restart the machine with the laser somewhere near the middle. In the Move window, see if the machine can be moved right-left with the buttons. If you get an alarm message about homing or locked, enter $22=0 in the Console window and try again.

Let us know the result.

If no movement for Y, it is a bad cable, bad connector, or bad Yaxis output from the controller board.

This error happens when one or both limit switches are recognized as pressed all the time.

• Check your switches electrically
  • Check if the firmware setting $5 is set to 1 (true)
  • Send the command “?” in the console and post the output here.

Yeah, check this first…

La electricidad esta bien
$5=1 correcto

The electricity is fine
$5=1 correct

?

<Idle|MPos:-451.000,-451.000,0.000|FS:0,0|Pn:X|WCO:0.000,0.000,0.000>

ok

$22=0 El laser se mueve con los botones de la consola izquierda/derecha, arriba/abajo

$22=0 The laser moves with the left/right, up/down console buttons

This line shows that the X limit switch is recognized as pressed (Pn:X). This should not be the case as long as you didn’t press it. Check the cabling again.

Ya lo revise de nuevo

I already checked it again

:frowning:

The pictures you posted show the y-axis switch, the problem seems to be with the x-axis.
Test the different scenarios: send the ? command while having no switch pressed, while holding the x limit switch pressed, and while activating y. Check which output you get.

I see the Pn:X, but you lost me here. Unfortunately I am 1000 miles from home and cannot experiment to make sense of this.

Saludos
Yo tengo este problema si usted ya lo resolvio me podra ayudar como

Gracias

Greetings
I have this problem, if you have already solved it, can you help me how?

Thank you

Go through the tips of this post, then you will get it fixed, too.

No lo he podido resolver :frowning:

I haven’t been able to solve it :frowning:

Why didn’t you go on trying to solve it? There were some directions given, but no response from you anymore :slight_smile:

Verifique el cableado, la corriente, instale el driver, las bandas no estan apretadas ni flojas, se verifico el movimiento del laser desde la consola y note que: 1. en el movimiento en “Y” lo hace un poco forzado y 2. cada vez que la máquina se mueve el ventilador se detiene y la luz led roja de la placa base parpadea

Check the wiring, the current, install the driver, the bands are not tight or loose, the movement of the laser from the console was verified and notice that: 1. in the “Y” movement it is a little forced and 2. each Once the machine moves, the fan stops and the red LED on the motherboard flashes.

Then there is a serious electrical issue. Either the movement is stuck that the motors draw too much power or the power supply is dead. Can you try another power supply?

La verdad no se que mas hacer, el fabricante no responde y ya vi un monton de videos y consulté grupos en facebook y nada, ya como ultimo recurso lo unico que se ocurre es comprar la tarjeta controladora :man_shrugging:t4:

The truth is I don’t know what else to do, the manufacturer doesn’t respond and I’ve already seen a lot of videos and consulted groups on Facebook and nothing, as a last resort the only thing I can think of is to buy the controller card :man_shrugging:t4:

Nosotros teníamos el mismo problema, pedimos la tarjeta madre para restablecer todo y aún así no funciona

We had the same problem, we asked for the motherboard to reset everything and it still doesn’t work