Atomstack A20 or other options

Has anyone had any experience with the Atomstack A20 S20 or X20 LED laser?

It claims it can cut up to 0.002 thick metal and up to 12mm solid wood and up to 5mm MDF. It does not state a thickness for plywood.

It also says it is compatible with Lightburn

I am considering this for my first laser. I build models of structures and such that i am interested in using this for. So would mostly be cutting wood/plywood and some acrylic.

But at $1100 bucks this is not inexpensive.
So i was wondering if anyone has experience with this machine
If anyne has thoughts on LED lasers in generl
Any thoughts on this Company
And any thoughts on other options in the $1000 range?

Thank you for any information you may provide

I forgot to mention. that this units does not come with Lightburn so that will have to be added and it has a $75 add on needed for a honeycomb base. It also does not come with a box or Ventilation so arguably those will need to be added.
So you are looking at probably an additional $200 or so (not counting Lightburn). so we are really looking at a cost of about $1300 plus software

I have the X20 Pro. Yeah the extra bits add up fast.

The deepest cut I have made so far is 6mm MDF. 90% power 100mm/min one pass. So rather slow. But (and this is important) to get that result I had to focus the laser at 1mm from the surface rather than the normal 4mm. This puts the smallest focus of the laser somewhere in the middle of the work piece. Without this it could not quite make the cut all the way through in one pass (two would have done it easy).

My laser was not without issues out of the box. See: https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/t/atomstack-x20-pro-teething-issues-poor-qc/71672

Support were fairly responsive. They would answer by email within a day. They did end up refunding me the cost of replacement wheels.

Thanks for the info. I am considering this unit or the similar XTool D1 or perhaps some CO2 unit but you basicly have yo choices in those. The inexpensive units that don’t (out of the box) support Light urn and have other limitations or you have to jump to 2200+.