Atomstack A5 Pro

I just put together my Atomstack A5 Pro.
Assembly was very simple, but I cannot get Lightburn to recognize it. Every video I find, they do the find my laser button. That doesn’t work for me. I have found several places, saying to download the driver. I have searched for a driver and everything just sends me to download lasergrbl software. I suppose I could use that, but I have heard Lightburn is better and have seen videos of people using lightburn with Atomstack A5 Pro. So what am I missing here?

Check out this link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually already tried that link in that thread. That was the first search result on google. That is one that just sent me to a place to download lasergrbl and some other stuff that didn’t solve the problem. After much googling, I found that I needed a driver called CH340. CH340 Drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux

Downloaded, installed and restarted the computer and it seems to be working well.
I have done a few test burns and will resume learning in the morning.

Sorry not a windows person, but it was a driver issue. That’s pretty common. Glad you’re connected.

Have fun, take care :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.