Aviation blimp display

Being in aviation for 35 years and now retired. I came across this file on line and had to make it.
It is made out of 3mm birch and is just a static display.
I have been working on it for about a month on and off.
Thanks for looking.
Rudy in Florida.

14 Likes

That’s great work. How about making one large enough so the Furby that’s on the shelf in the background can be to scale and piloting the air craft? :blush:

That is just amazing!

That’s amazing work! Where would one find the plans/cut sheet for this airship? It looks more like a dirigible than a blimp. I’m not sure my laser bed is large enough, but maybe a scaled-down version would fit.

1 Like

All beds are equal in the eyes of Print and Cut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, the humanity!

Thanks all I thought about scaling up to 6mm this time.
Might have to leave wife’s car outside.

2 Likes

that is awesome where did you get the file?

1 Like

I found them on etsy but for some reason it was taken down. When I get back to Florida end of November I will make sure I post them. I already converted them over from corel. I am up in pa. Restoring a 120 yr. Old house.
Rudy

1 Like

Looks great Rudy, I need to come by, see that in person. Bob

When I get back home in about 3 weeks you can swing by anytime

Just got back I will upload files next week sometime.
Will let you know.
Rudy

blimp files on line now.

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Not me LOL. I just saw the post earlier.

I have been promising these files but have been in pa. For 6 months on and off restoring a 120 year old house and noway to get to the files here in florida. House was top priority with winter coming on.

The restoration went fantastic lots of work one thing I learned was they never used insulation after removing all the drywall it was bare studs. They must of been freezing inside during the winter or the gas bill was very high. Anyway its all done inside and most of the outside just some touch ups. Then on the market it goes.

Thanks for asking.

Rudy