Howdy There! New user testing out the trail of lightburn and I am unable to connect to my AWC7813 controller. It works just fine with laserCAD. I have done/tried the following things:
1.Uninstalled/Installed the latest download of the USB driver that comes from Trocen.
2. Tried the auto detect wizard and it doesn’t find anything. I also made sure laserCAD was shutdown.
3. Manually adding a laser both with just USB and USB/Serial and it just says disconnected and wont’ send any signals.
4. Swapped USB cables (LaserCAD works).
5. Went out and installed the FTMI Drivers hoping it was an issue with the virtual com port, but it doesn’t look like this is how that driver works as it doesn’t show any com port or VAP in the device manager of windows 10.
6. I have restarted the computer and the controller multiple times.
What else should I try? Trocen says this controller is supported by lightburn and I would love to get away with LaserCAD. Please take my money