Benötige 4 lizenzen

Hallo ich habe bereits eine Lizenz erworben benötige aber 2 Online und 2 Offline Lizenzen.
Ich bin gerne bereit eine 2.te Lizenz zu bezahlen. Aber wie mache ich das mit den Offline-Lizenzen. Ich habe 2 Selbstbau Laser/Fräsen in einem Schuppen in dem kein Internet vorhanden ist. Da die Rechner fest verbaut sind ist es sehr aufwendig diese wieder Auszubauen damit ich sie irgendwo ans Internet anschließen kann.
Über eine Lösung würde ich mich seht freuen.

Hello, I have already purchased a license but I need 2 online and 2 offline licenses.
I am happy to pay for a 2nd license. But how do I do that with the offline licenses. I have 2 DIY lasers / milling machines in a shed where there is no internet. Since the computers are permanently installed, it is very time-consuming to expand them again so that I can connect them to the Internet somewhere.
I would be very happy about a solution.

Hallo Lightburn Team,

der Umzug sollte geschafft sein. Ich würde mich über eine Antwort freuen.

Gruß Rolf

Hello Lightburn Team,

the move should be done. I would appreciate an answer.

Greetings Rolf

Hallo Lightburn Team,
bitte helft mir. Ich habe insgesammt 4 computer. 2 davon können nicht ins Internet. Eine Lizenz habe ich bereits erworben. Ich bin bereit eine zweite Lizenz zu kaufen. was ich wissen muss, wie kann ich die beiden Offline Computer dann aktvieren?
Im Forum habe ich gesehen das anfragen wieder beantwortet werden.
Gruß Rolf

Hello Lightburn Team,
please help me. I have a total of 4 computers. 2 of them cannot access the internet. I have already purchased a license. I am ready to buy a second license. what I need to know, how can I activate the two offline computers?
In the forum I saw that inquiries were answered again.
Greetings Rolf

Sorry again for missing this post. If I type “offline activation” into the search bar found at the top-right of every page on the forum, I get the following Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ:

Have you tried this? Is there an issue while attempting to complete this procedure?

Sorry, ich war einfach zu dumm die Lupe zu sehen :worried:. Ich habe erst in den nächsten Tagen die Gelegenheit es zu probieren. Es ist eine gute Software und ich vertraue darauf das es funktioniert.

Sorry, I was just too stupid to see the magnifying glass: worried :. I will only have the opportunity to try it in the next few days. It’s good software and I trust it will work.

Please let us know if you experience any issues and we will help sort with you. :slight_smile:

Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Probleme haben, und wir helfen Ihnen bei der Sortierung.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.