Bug? Inverted Fillets and Curves in Exported DXF. Files

Hey Team,

I’m getting a weird issue with my exported DXF.'s going into fusion360. Seems to only have just started happening. It seems all of the curves and fillets on my DXF.'s from lightburn once imported into Fusion 360 are coming in as inverted. So instead of being outer fillets with a radius edge the radius is pointing inward. I’ve attached an example as to what is going on with a square that has filleted edges done in lightburn.

Originally the file was exported from Fusion 360 as a DXF. and was imported perfectly fine into lightburn. But it seems going the other way is giving this issue whether or not the geometry was created in Lightburn or F360.

Attached is the DXF. and a screenshot of what I’m getting in F360
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BASE TEST.dxf (7.7 KB)

This was identified and discussed to some depth earlier but without resolution.

I Saw that there was a response to this that has now been removed? Any idea why that was? It seems as though there still isn’t an official fix for this. Are there any Dev’s that have had a look into this yet?

I think I saw that this was fixed for the next version.

I haven’t seen anything in announcements. And it hasn’t been released yet. Where can I see announcements on fixes etc. that that the dev teams are working on? I can’t see any new posts on the announcements page about it :slight_smile:

I was replying from memory but I recall that Oz responded to one of the existing Topics on this subject. When new versions are officially released those come with notes on what’s changed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.