I’ve tried to follow everything I could find on the forums.
Lightburn is installed.
The SM 2.0 A350 is up and does work.
- I added the SM as a device.
- I installed the CH34X Serial Driver per the accompanying instructions.
- MacBook Pro was rebooted.
- The SM was powered up after the USB cable was attached.
- I selected the SM 2.0 as the ‘device’. There is no device to choose from.
- I entered "ls /dev/tty* " in a terminal window. No device similar to tty.wchusbserial was listed.
Does anyone have an idea where I went wrong? Do I have the correct driver installed (it downloaded from Snapmaker site). So far I have spent two days looking through the documentation and support forums and this is as far as I have been able to go.