Codice g bloccato (G-code blocked)

Buonasera a tutti ,sono possessore .da poco, di un "Aufero laser 2 mod LU 2-4 LF . Io e la tecnologia non andiamo molto d’accordo e ho il seguente problema:
Al momento dell’accensione il laser non risponde e mi da il seguente errore: Codice G bloccato durante lo stato di allarme o jog. Sulla linea o vicino alla linea 0: error 9 "
Lo stesso laser lo usavo con il software LASERGRBL e funzionava bene . Con lightburn per farlo funzionare devo prima farlo connettere con lasergrbl poi disconnetterlo e connetterlo con Lightburn a quel punto funziona tutto benissimo. Naturalmente se disconnetto light.bn poi per poter lavorare devo ripfare tutta la procedura. Prima di acquistare la licenza volevo vedere se risolvevo il problema. Faccio presente che utilizzo lightburn su due pc un fisso con w.7 e un portatile con w.10 . su tutti e due mi da lo stesso problema . Sul portatile prima di installare lasergrbl ho installato lightburn da solo ( temevo andasse in conflitto ) ma poi ho dovuto comunque installarlo per far partire lightburn.
Vi ripeto non sono molto bravo con la tecnologia e per favore se avete qualche idea sul problema scrivetemi per filo e per segno tutti i passi che devo fare . Grazie Nino PS ho provato ad allegare il codice errore che appare .(non garantisco)

Good evening everyone, I have recently owned a "Aufero laser 2 mod LU 2-4 LF. Technology and I don’t get along very well and I have the following problem:
At the moment of switching on the laser does not respond and gives me the following error: G code blocked during the alarm or jog state. On or near line 0: error 9 "
The same laser I used with the LASERGRBL software and it worked fine. With lightburn to make it work I first have to connect it with lasergrbl then disconnect it and connect it with Lightburn at which point everything works fine. Of course, if I disconnect light.bn then in order to work I have to repeat the whole procedure. Before purchasing the license I wanted to see if I solved the problem. I would like to point out that I use lightburn on two PCs, a fixed one with w.7 and a laptop with w.10. on both of them it gives me the same problem. On the laptop before installing lasergrbl I installed lightburn by myself (I was afraid it would conflict) but then I still had to install it to start lightburn.
I repeat to you I am not very good with technology and please if you have any idea about the problem write me in detail all the steps I need to take. Thanks Nino PS I tried to attach the error code that appears. (I don’t guarantee)

In the Console window shown type the following:
$I
then press enter.
The dollar sign followed by the letter i is a request for information.
It will generate a very small report about the engraver.

Ortur and Aufero are produced in large volumes. If your engraver is old enough a Firmware update may cure it. We can check this first.

You can copy and paste the message from the Console window in your reply here.

1 Like

Lo staff mi ha risposto molto velocemente e ho risolto con:
inserire nella console , $x invio poi $64=0 invio . Questo per me ha funzionato benissimo. NB va fatto con il laser collegato. Grazie a tutti .

The staff answered me very quickly and I solved with:
enter in the console, $ x enter then $ 64 = 0 enter. This worked great for me. NB it must be done with the laser connected. Thank you all .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.