Connection lost on long burns with Snapmaker v2.0 A350 on Lightburn v0.9.20

Hi I keep having disconnection issues with my Snapmaker v2.0 A350. It has only recently started which prompted me to turn off all power saving options for the USB’s as per a thread I found on this forum. I am yet to buy a licence and have about 3 days of trial left however thus far with the issues experienced I have not really managed to trial the software to its full extent with my Snapmaker. I attempted to laser a picture on cork last night and lost connection 4x + prompting me to restart every time midway through resulting in a much darker image than I was after. I have included some information from the console. I lost connection midway through C27 meaning I had to redo part of C27 resulting in an undesired effect. I have tried generating the gcode and using a usb plugged into my snapmaker to eliminate this connection issue but it results in the image being etched in some random location so not sure why the gcode differs in that respect. I am fairly new to this so any info or advice would be much appreciated.

Starting stream

Stream completed in 0:00

door opened!

door closed!

Starting stream

Starting stream

echo:busy: processing

Stream completed in 0:07

Starting stream

Layer C00

Layer C01

Layer C02

Layer C03

Layer C04

Layer C05

Layer C06

Layer C07

Layer C08

Layer C09

Layer C10

Layer C11

Layer C12

Layer C13

Layer C14

Layer C17

Layer C18

Layer C19

Layer C20

Layer C21

Layer C22

Layer C23

Layer C24

Layer C25

Layer C26

Layer C27

Connection lost

Stream completed in 32:40

��ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

ok

door opened!

door closed!

Starting stream

Starting stream

Layer C27

Layer C28

Layer C29

Stream completed in 3:15

As an update, I have rolled back the version of Lightburn to v0.9.19 and have thus far been burning for approximately 40 minutes with no disconnection. Might be something that has changed in the gcode compiler between v0.9.20 and v0.9.19? Will update this post once the burn has completed but so far it seems to be working as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.