Connectivity issues

Good day everyone,

I’m having an issue connecting my Ruida RDC6445G (I think that’s the model number?) to the lightburn software. It’s a chinese 150W laser connected to the PC via a network cable. The PC is running windows 10 64 bit with the latest Lightburn software as of 4 September 2020. I have previously connected this machine to my laptop loaded with lightburn but on this new pc I can connect to the machine for about a minute and then it loses connection. I have ensured multiple times that i am using the correct IP address and Subnet mask but im still not having any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Tom

It’s quite possible that your network itself is using the same address for something else and causing issues - setting that address as reserved in your router can fix it, or just making sure the laser is using a value that’s far enough away from where your router reserves IDs works too.

Read through this and see if it helps: How do I connect a Ruida controller with Ethernet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.