Déconnexion en pleine gravure

Bonsoir , voilà je viens d’acquérir une ortur master 2 et j’ai un souci je débute dans la gravure donc je n’y connais pas grand chose j’ai réussi a graver quelque petite pièce mes quand j’essaie de graver un fichier de plus 1h de travail la machine s’arrête en pleine impression comme ci la machine ce déconnecter de mon pc j’utilise un pc portable brancher sur secteur es que cela vous ai déjà arrivé et quel solution pour remédier a ce problème merci beaucoup au réponse qui me seron apportée

Good evening, here I have just acquired an ortur master 2 and I have a problem I start in the engraving so I do not know much about it I managed to burn some small part when I try to burn a file more than 1 hour of work the machine stops in full printing like the machine this disconnect from my pc I use a laptop pc plug into the sector is that this has already happened to you and what solution to remedy this problem thank you very much for the answer which will be brought to me

Here is a post from last November having similar issue:

Laser keeps disconnecting on larger jobs -

And then an updated post from last December

Ortur 15w disconnects mid-project -

And January of this year confirms the solution:

Laser keeps disconnecting on larger jobs -

Super merci beaucoup je vais tester ça

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.