New user, so forgive if the question has been covered - a search didn’t turn up anything related.
- I’m using a S03XL, have been using it for quite some time without difficulty.
- I have upgraded to a SuperGerbil control board. The software is 1.1f, ported to ARM.
- This supports A and B axis, which I am not currently using.
- I’ve been using it just fine with UGS and other senders
Where I’m having trouble
- I can connect to the controller and jog. That seems ok.
- clicking “get position” never returns any data in the display.
- After homing, no commands via the console work at all. $$, $X, $, ? do not return responses.
I suspect that this is related to the additional information returned in the status messages for the additional axis (ie. 5 axis instead of 3) . GRBL doesn’t have a means to manipulate the report format, so I’m not sure where to go from here.
Any easy ways to get through this?
Waiting for connection…