Error Code 9 - G Code Locked - Jog State

I am using an Ortur Lasermaster Pro 2 SF and every time I start a job, I am getting an Error Code 9 and the G Code locks up. How do I fix this? I have tried command $RST=* and $261=0 and $33=1000. Anyone have any suggestions.

1 Like

Are you sure that you have the power adapter plugged in and have turned the laser on? It may not be obvious because the controller can get adequate power from USB to operate but not enough to drive motors and laser.

The laser will move to home and I can complete the framing of my work object while firing the laser. It acts like the G Code locks up as soon as the laser is in position on the workpiece and it starts to fire the laser.

Can you attach a full screenshot of LightBurn as well as a copy of the Console output?

I will email these to you. Sorry I did not get back to you last night. I gave up for the night. I am going to try upgrading the firmware on the laser. I am running version 180 and version 187 is available and it is supposed address some error code 9 issues.

I just updated the firmware and it seems to have corrected the problem. Thanks for your help.

I am having a similar problem. I have a Jiccoda laser . I have tried the variojus commands and suggestions but I keep getting an Error Code 9. Yesterday my laser worked for a few hours, but today I am back to Error code 9. Please help

I had the same problem on my Otur Lasermaster 3 and updating the firmware resolved the problem.