External Reset Switch for Ruida Controller

Hi
Has anyone managed to add an external Reset Switch for their Laser Cutter? I want to reset my Laser Cutter remotely and was wondering if this is at all possible?

Thanks

If you are using an iOS device, here is your solution for that:

Thank you Stroonzo!

I’m sure I’ll be able to get the Communication string sent to the Laser over the LAN to reset it. The only problem that I have is that I need to do a Hard Reset (push the button) of the Laser Cutter when Lightburn cannot communicate with the Laser… I then want to use IoT to Reset the Laser as I’m about 25m away from the Laser.

Right clicking the “Devices” button in LB doesn’t work for you to restore communication?

I only discovered the “Right Click on Devices” now when I looked for an answer to my problem. I will try that. Thanks.

Hi Hank. No. Right click “Devices” button does not work. I have tried it a couple of times. I physical have to walk all the way to the laser cutter and press “Reset” button. Only then can I send file to the laser again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.