Files dxf problem

I do not follow what you are identifying. What does “but not full circle” mean, exactly?

ok i send picture

it comes out like this in the cut, not completely round
same size

How does this file look in the ‘Preview’ window? Do you notice this elongation along the X axis when running other files? You could try cutting a simple circle to test against. :slight_smile:

i tried, same problem, circle is not round

Is this the controller that came with this laser, or a replacement controller / home-built setup? I ask because if true, I am now thinking you may be having a ‘Step Length’ issue requiring calibration. If this is a factory installed controller, you may need their original settings file or revert to their suggested settings manually to resolve.

Provide an update when you can and we can go from there. :slight_smile:

Wait, Preview shows this elongated?

And the simple circle test produced the same in Preview and a test run on the laser?

Please post this LightBurn file for our review.

preview

If you draw a perfect square or circle, are they coming out perfect in the preview, but not on the machine? If so, then it’s likely to be one of two things:

• Rotary is enabled
    or
  • The machine hasn’t been calibrated correctly

You can calibrate in Edit > Machine Settings. You run a job of a known size, like 10" or 200mm or something (the size doesn’t matter, but larger is better). Then you tell the Axis Calibration tool how large you asked for and how large you got, and it will correct the machine step size to compensate for it.

I did the same for the x and y axes and it was fixed
thanyou so much

1 Like

Glad to hear you have this sorted. :slight_smile:

machine settings are corrupted
Can you help by marking the pictures?

For LightBurn:

For the Ruida Controller:

You have not answered my previous question.

When purchasing a laser with a DSP controller installed, the factory making the machine configures the laser controller for you to tell the controller how fast and in what directions to move, where the homing switches are, and so on. They are the best source for the settings used for this system.

If you do not have access to that, we offer this to help with configuring a Ruida: Configuring A Ruida - LightBurn Software Documentation

all axis head seven settings are broken I can’t fix it
Y@ X

and then you post this…

Which is it? You are not using many words, which makes the very difficult. We are trying to help, but you need to participate more and provide some details. We are not there to “see” what you are observing. Please provide more and we will continue to try and offer help for something that has nothing to do with our software.

I couldn’t adjust the caliber settings
axixes move very fast
it doesn’t go left or right
I couldn’t restore old settings

how can i fix the machine
How should I adjust the x and y axis settings? can you send a picture?
How should the standard sizes be?

Controller settings are quite specific to the machine. Your best bet is to contact the vendor and see if they can help.

thank you i will send email

ruida 644xg What is the passport to reset to factory settings?
do you have any information