Fill and Line setting not lining up

I have my rotary setup and runs fine if only using fill setting. However if i change to fill and line or just line and the rotors has to go back and forth while marking the line seem to shift off in the X and Y axis direction about .1 inch. I have slowed down the acc and max speed. I have also calibrated the rotary and read through the LB setting for the rotary but can seem to find the smoking gun.

Can you clarify? Is it shifting along X or shifting along Y? One axis drives the rotary while the other is moving the laser head.

It’s mostly along the y axis or in this case the rotary

Not sure if you can see attachment but if you look at the centers you can see they don’t line up. This seems to happen when rotary goes back and forth. Almost like it has lost motion but everything seems right.

Hi Jason, did you find an answer to this problem please? Although I can’t see it on your photo, from your description I have a similar issue which I’ve posted. In my case the YYR seems to rotate slightly further in the reverse direction compared to the forwards direction. As the laser burns the line in the reverse direction, it is completely out of sync. with the fill when it comes back to the start. I’ve been asking for a method to make the line burn at approximately the same time as the fill.

Yes in my case it was the vector file I was trying to use not the software or the laser