Finally my new 28"x20" 60W CO2 Laser machine has arrived

28"x20" 60W CO2 this machine is a beast. I love it, I love it. I purchased it from eBay after a long hard negotiation for 1300 brand new. I know It took me a long time to come with decision this is the machine I want. this will be my last laser purchase. I came from master 2 to this beast machine. I have a lot to learn from it. if any advise about cooler and exhaust to install will love to hear from you. officially, Now I say. I grow up from diode to c02 laser. need a lot of advised to run this beast machine.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I know the feeling :slight_smile:
Try to see here, this is my journey with my 60Watt OMT machine, not a quarter of a year old :wink:

1 Like

this the picture of the controller and the machine

ups…i hope it is a Ruida clone or compatible

1 Like

Looks like it might be a Trocen AWC708S.

AWC708S - Laser Cutting Motion Controller - Shenzhen Trocen Automation Technology Co.,LTD (sztrocen.com)

AWC708S - Laser Cutting Motion Controller - Shenzhen Trocen Automation Technology Co.,LTD what is that mean is good or bad please advise

I think @bernd.dk was concerned that you had a controller not supported in LightBurn.

From what I can tell this Trocen is supported although there may be some features not supported.

Ruida controllers tend to be the best supported DSP controllers in LightBurn.

1 Like

Yes, I was a little scared but am now happy for @digi that he does not have to start by changing this relatively expensive part.