GPU or CPU usage for vector rendering

Good evening, I already read a closed part about it but it didn’t satisfy my question.

In the post you claim that the software uses only cpu resources, but I filled my workplace with many vectors (as I work usually)
and while monitoring all hardwares it showed me that it use almost explicitly all the cuda cores at 100% and cpu at 35%.

Also, how could you bind tasks to specific hardware(cpu) while the OS itself is responsible to share hardware resources for efficient use of the system and may also include accounting software for cost allocation of process time.

So what HW do we need exactly ?

Minimum computer system requirements:

LightBurn will run on Windows 7.0 or later, 32 or 64 bit, MacOS 10.11 or later, or 64 bit Linux (Ubuntu 16+ or Fedora 28+, anything else may not work as intended).

LightBurn does not require a powerful computer for most work, though if your designs contain a lot of images, more memory is helpful., and a faster computer will make it easier to work with large images or complex vector graphics. - Installation & Setup - LightBurn Software Documentation

Without having any raster in there workplace, but having plenty of vector designs,

1. While zooming it has lagging’s
  2. While saving it needs more than 10 sec
  3. Initializing the software needs more than 6 secs

The important is that we ask you to guide us what upgrades should we do for faster responses

Thank you

Current HW
CPU: I9 11th generation
RAM: 64GB @4000MHz/ 14 CAS
SSD: Samsung 980 pro
GeForce 1080 TI @3584 cudas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.