Help me for instal firmware MKS DLC32 and diode laser LT-80W AA

I don’t know how to install lightburn firmware on MKS DLC32 and I don’t know which firmware is suitable for the LT-80W AA laser diode, I hope you can be guided by all of you, thank you

there is no LB firmware, you have to go here and download the firmware four your controller (V1.0 or V2.0) then the tool for flashing it.
In the link there is the infos on how flash it.

Thank you for the advice
What about the laser that I use?
I use the LT-80W AA laser with a working voltage of 24V, do I need to use an additional power supply?

i don’t know your laser but i suppose yes cause the controller can give max 5V.
You have the version with the adapter?

yes I have a different power supply namely 24v 17A to run everything.
By the way, I was looking at the CNC Laser firmware, there is a normal laser and a Core X-Y, what’s the difference?

your machine how many belts has? and how many motors?
better if you post a pict of it

My machine has 3 belts and 3 motors, for example like this

like what? there is no link to click but i suppose you have to download and flash the normal version, no matter tft35 or tft24 if you don’t have a touchscreen connected to the controller

For what it’s worth, I’ve never seen a commercial Core XY laser that wasn’t converted from a 3D printer.

And if you’ve built your laser, you’d typically know if you have a Core XY machine.

i built a cnc machine with 1 X and 2 Y motors

i built a cnc machine with 1 X and 2 Y motors, Sorry, the picture couldn’t be sent. There was a problem with the photo format

So is a normal you can flash normal laser, no matter tft24 or 35 if you don’t have touch connected to

It requires 80W of power and the MKS DLC32 only allows 50W@24V through the board… You will have to supply the main power to laser module via a separate line from your 24V supply.

With a 17A source capability, I’d put a fuse in line somewhere…

From the manual…

V is the same as the power input, if the power input is 24V, then the output here is 24V. At present, the maximum power supported by the laser head is: 25W at 12V, and 50W at 24V.

MKS-DLC32-Manual.pdf.txt (2.0 MB)

:smile_cat:

the module laser is sold with an adapter, if i got it rigth, so he can only use the gnd and signal from the controller ad power from another source.

This means that later I will connect it to the MKS DLC32 board, only the TTL signal and G, then for the 24V I will directly supply it to my power supply which is outside the board, is that correct?

This means that later I will connect it to the MKS DLC32 board, only the TTL signal and G, then for the 24V I will directly supply it to my power supply which is outside the board, is that correct??

yes, but you have the adapter sold with this module?

I have a 24v 17A adapter, and I will use this adapter to power all devices such as MKS dlc32 boards, stepper motors, and laser diodes. Is it okay like that?

this is not an adapter, you are talking about a power supply, tell me exactly what you bougth, better… put here the link of what you bougth

I bought that LT-80W AA pro kit 24V