Help with the Polar Laser OMTECH camera

Hello everyone, my name is Anamar. I live in Spain and I have bought a Polar Laser from OMTECH. I have never used a laser, but I work as a nativity scene designer and I wanted to make miniature lattices, bars, doors and many other beautiful things with a powerful 50W laser like the one I bought.
I installed LIghtburn because it is considered the best program for working with laser machines. I have started configuring my machine and… this is where my happiness ends. When I tried to calibrate the camera, no image appears from the camera and this makes it impossible to capture any image or continue with a configuration.
I come to this forum because the technical help from OMTECH has taken several days to arrive, once I have notified the problem and registered my laser, which is still under warranty.
Could someone on this forum help me? I doubt whether the laser camera is defective or whether a specific driver is needed for the Polar Laser OMTECH camera. If anyone can help me, thank you very much!

I don’t have one of these, but this thread may help you out… I think it’s solved in post 13, but it may be wise to follow it through so you know what they are doing.

Good luck

:smile_cat: