I need help please

Good afternoon,

Hopefully an easy fix but I do not know the answer. I came in 2 days of trial expiring and my imported photos began looking faded anf the framing works fine, but the machine just parks and will not cut anything. Therefore thinking it was a subscription issue, I went ahead and bought the subscript. I still open photos into lightburn that are faded out and not usable.

Any imput would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Welcome. I am confident we can help, but require a bit more to do so. :slight_smile:

First, we need to know about what gear you have and how you have it set up. We ask you to put this info into your forum profile under the ‘Machines’ section. This way, we don’t have to ask each time you post, and you won’t have to repeat yourself. :wink:

Specifically, this section:

Filling out your profile with your Machine Details:

When you sign up for the account on the forum, there should be a field to fill out what Machines you have. Please make sure you have this filled out and it is accurate with your Machines you have, and what Controllers and Firmware they run.

You can edit this by clicking on your profile icon in the top right (on desktop browser), clicking the gear icon in the menu that pops up, and going to the Profile tab

Next, you can help the process of getting fast and reasonable responses by providing the following:

Thank you. Apparently it has resolved itself. When I get the chance I will finish setting up the profile til then I had to wing it. Brand new at the lightburn game. Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.