I am running a standard 50W CO2 “Blue” Ruidia Engraver Mainboard Firmware Version: RDLC-V8.00.58
During the engraving process we have noticed that on about 25% of our engravings, part of the image is cut off (this normally happens with curved images). The image file is a .png file
We first noticed this running lightburn 8, but after updating to 9.04.06 the problem persists.
I have a .lbrn file that we know is an example of the problem (and will do it repeatedly on both a windows and mac) as well as a video of the engraving happening to show what is happening.
We have found that we can fix the problem by rotating the whole engraving 90 degrees and re-engraving, but we are a leather shop so its expensive and time consuming to test every custom engraving to see if it will cause a problem and the waste that will occur from not testing will also be very expensive.