Is this a good place for support?

Im nit sure if this is a good place to ask for support i dont see lots of activity it seems mybe for the category…

1 Like

the never you ask the never you will get that support, the only thing required is to be LB related

lol so ur saying its a hit or miss i think am i right if not then yes ive asked already and so thats the reason why I asked this current question. So then maybe trying to ask the questions in different categories to see if i get a response is what comes to mind. I think ill try that next I have even tried contacting the maker of the laser and they offer no support either. Its tough to get support which then brings me the question should products be rated on support. So much thinking lol oh well ill just mosey along.

You can get good support here especially from the customer community as well as support agents like myself. Often too little quality information is provided in support questions. Concise detail and screenshots including information about your system, software versions, what you are trying to do vs what is happening will help.

We also provide support via email support at lightburnsoftware.com but I’d encourage you to be a part of this community and seek answers here too.

1 Like

That is great im glad cuz i was getting a little concerned from waiting.

I did answer your question on the other thread about 20 hours ago.

Shaping a question so it’s complete, attractive and easy to answer gets more gets more traction. I often refer people to this gem. You may find it worth review.

1 Like