Issue after recent update

With your recent updates, I immediately started having problems with my laser and your software updates. Since updating, my machine only runs about 15 seconds and then stops and gives the messages listed below. I thought it was my laser module and bought a new one. Same problem. Then I thought it might be the Laser motherboard and bought a new one. Same problem. Then I went backward in your software updates. The following are printouts of the error messages in the G-code. Can you help me? I would certainly like to take advantage of some of the new features in your upgrades. As you can see from the printouts, I have an Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro S2. There were no changes in settings by me between updates.

Lightburn 1.1.03

Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro S2 Ready!

OLF:OLF 185.

OLH:OLM_ESP_PRO_V1.2.

OLM: GENERAL.

[MSG: Flame detector Inactive. Luminosity too high]

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

Lightburn 1.1.01

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

Lightburn 1.1.00

Grbl 1.1f [’$’ for help]

Lightburn 1.0.06

Runs Fine

I can’t answer your problem, but Ortur have released a firmware update to 187. Where problems with the flame detection was addressed. May be worth a try

Changes:

• Flame Sensor Default State changed from Enabled to Disabled. Users can Enable Flame Sensor by typing $261=70 in console window and press Enter.
  • Reduce Shock & Motion sensor sensitivity to 400, reduce false triggering on Vector Graphics Engraving. Default $262=400;

Nothing you have posted there is an error message - those are all power-up messages from the laser. Does anything that says “error” or “alarm” occur before those in the console if you scroll up?

1 Like