Issue with elements falling through in files with bridges using Ruida Controller

Hi,

I am reaching out to report an issue we are experiencing with your system.

We’ve noticed that bridges in our files are not being processed correctly; they seem to be falling through as if they are not present, despite being visible in the file itself.

Is this an issue you’ve encountered before? For reference, we are using a Ruida controller.

Any insights or solutions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

If you can post an image of the problem and screenshots of your layer/setting maybe we can help you out.

It’s difficult with so little information.

What are the tab sizes and spacing?

:smile_cat:

Its funny, because its not all things that af falling through

The tabs size is 0.30 :slight_smile:

And the spacing is 40.00

A 0.3 mm tab is probably too small for whatever material you’re cutting, because the cuts on either side produce a kerf that will just about meet in the middle. The as-cut tab length depends on the material; a good tab in 3 mm plywood will vanish in chipboard.

Running the laser power at 100% means the kerf is probably larger than you think, so it’s worth measuring:

I use 0.7 mm for plain paper, 0.75 mm for chipboard, 0.5 mm for adhesive sheet, 1 mm for heavy fabric, and so forth and so on. I use tabs at least four times the kerf in the material I’m cutting, although I tend to round upward.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.