Kaitian BLC1530

Greetings,

Recently i´ve acquired one used Kaitian BLC1530, but doesnt brings any software or drivers, as far as i know, it works with Ace software and print driver.
Can anyone knows if this laser works with lightburn?

Regards
Rogério

The controller that drives the laser is the important bit to determining compatibility. What controller runs your system?

Have a look at this as it might help you identify the controller you have.

LightBurn currently supports Ruida, Trocen AWC and most GCode based controllers. GCode controllers, including Grbl, Smoothie, and Grbl-LPC, Marlin, and Ruida controllers, including the RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, and the R5-DSP are among those supported. The Trocen AWC708C, AWC608 are supported as well.

You can also take some pictures of your system electronics and control panel, post them here and we will try to help identify what you have.

1 Like

Thanks for reply, I believe that the controller is native from kaitian. i´ve tried to send some pictures, but i cant, dont know why

That does not appear to be a supported controller. Your only option would be to replace the controller with one that LightBurn supports.

1 Like

I’ve never seen or heard of this machine before, so it’s a safe bet it’s not supported.

And please choose a single place to ask support questions - emailing, PM’ing, and messaging here consumes extra time.

thanks for the tips

Regards
Rogério