Keeps saying Disconnected

Hello, I am scratching my head trying to figure out what happened I am testing out using my rotary attachment and was actually able to send files to my laser to engrave. But when I did an update now my laser keeps coming up as disconnected If I say find my laser it shows which one is connected via the asterick next to it, but even though it is connected via USB, it still says disconnected. I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the lightburn software. I have even given it a few days thinking I made a mistake and just need to step away from the machine but nope. Nothing working.

I would really appreciate any help that you can give me.

Which controller is used to drive this laser, what version of LightBurn, and what OS are you using? Let’s start there. :slight_smile:

BTW, the “Machines” listed in your forum profile are pretty generic, please update, so we don’t have to ask, and you don’t have to repeat yourself when posting.

Hi Rick,

I have the topwisdom controller, the latest 9.20 version of Lightburn and I am using the mac Catalina 10.15.7

Have a look at this and let me know if this solves the issue you are having. You can confirm or provide feedback there to keep this information in the same location.

I looked at this and left a response. Nothing happened that was different. Still says disconnected. Do you have an older version of lightburn I can download?

Sorry for not responding sooner.

Did you try one of the test versions? What details can you provide?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.