Laser doesn´t cut like its supposed to

Hello,
I am starting with laser cutting and my laser power is far from what was supposed to.
And it doesnt cut with the same power in all directions and is flickering in Y direction
I have Neje A40630 which it says that cuts 4mm plywood with 100mm/min, 100% power in 1 pass, but mine doesn´t cut it in 3 with air assist.

1.lbrn2 (4.5 KB)
I have this:
controlboard: High Quality 12V DIY Woodworking Laser Engraver Control Board Driver Controller Board for CNC Engraving Machine|Woodworking Machinery Parts| - AliExpress
laser: NEJE A40640/A40630/N40630 CNC Laser Module Laser Head 450nm TTL For Laser Engraver Wood Cutting MDF Metal Mark Set Smarter Tool|Wood Routers| - AliExpress A40630 kit.
thank you for answers.

You have to check your focus and your air assist, even if i suppose that your controller is not the best one for that module. I have the same module and this is one of my jobs with it

Yes I have compressor with about 17 l/min.

can we see how is configured your air assist? a pict?

Sorry fo not answering. I wasnt home.

sure you are focusing well? i have same module but i’m more close than you to surface, look at the neje wiki page…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.