Laser losing position

Hello. I have a ortur laser master s2 lu2-4 lf. I just bought it an pretty new in it. I have problem that time to time laser loosing correct position and cutting in wrong place. Idk what is the problem . Can you please help me ?

These types of issues are almost always mechanical or from running too fast. I’d suggest first checking belt tension. Belts should be taught without being stretched. I’d suggest checking all belts but focus on the X axis in your case.

Is that part needs to be moving? On Y axis this past is solid only rotating belts direction , but on the x axis its rotating and also moving . It has two little screws. Do I need to screw it?

This is the part I’m talking about. Little head of the x axis motor

I tried to lose the belts or stretch the belts. Every time there is different result. When I’m not touching the belts and trying to test multiple times , there is different result anyway. I really don’t know what to do more. Please help me :confused:

Yes you need to tighten them, making sure one is tightened onto the flat of the motor shaft. Also make sure to have the gear in line with the belt. Check all the other screws that they are tight, go over every screw you see on the machine.

That was it. I tightened it and now problem is fixed. Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.