Laser questions

Does anyone have a Laguna laser C02 150w. I’m having a hard time reading articles and remarks from different lasers and settings.

Jennifer Is it a newer laguna or an older one? The older ones were rebranded Bodor machines and I have a bodor

newer, we just got it in 2019

Sorry my response is so late, been non-stop running trying to figure out the machine. I have a ton of questions… but my biggest one currently is speed. For instance I am running my engraving on wood at 350 speed and 30% power. How far up can I adjust the speed. Someone commented on a post that my speed could def go up because of the type of machine I have. At one point I ran a design on a peice of glass at 850 speed and the machine was jetting back and forth and I just felt like it was too fast. But, I also have no clue what it’s all supposed to run like.

I engrave wood at 225 to 275 at 65 power (20Ma) get a great finish in a decent time and am not pushing the machine. What Fl lens do you have?

20mm. Focal length of 50.8mm

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.